D.A. Crime Tip
Lemuel L. Martinez, 13th Judicial District Attorney
Serving: Cibola, Sandoval, and Valencia County
IT’S VACATION TIME FOR YOU AS WELL AS BURGLARS
PROPERTY CRIME PREVENTION: Part II
- Be sure to lock the garage as well as any storage sheds, gates, etc. It's also a good idea to disconnect your garage door opener if you have one.
- Ask your neighbor to occasionally park in your driveway and put out your garbage cans if you have curbside pickup. A neighbor can throw in a bag of trash, pick up newspaper and mail.
- Be sure someone knows your itinerary and estimated time of return.
- If you get lost while traveling, get directions from local law enforcement, not complete strangers.
- Do not carry large amounts of cash. Use travelers' check and credit cards.
- HAVE A SAFE AND FUN TIME ON YOUR TRIP.
CyberTipLine www.cybertipline.com & 1-800-843-5678
Sandoval County D.A. E-mail
Compliments of : Lemuel L. Martinez, 13th Judicial District Attorney
Serving: Cibola, Sandoval and Valencia Counties
Sandoval County Contact Information:
1500 Idalia Road / Bernalillo, New Mexico 87004 / (505) 867-2386
– and –
333 Rio Rancho Blvd., Ste 303 / Rio Rancho, New Mexico 87124 / 505.896.3952